1949 Plymouth Special DeLuxe four door sedan done in Metallic Brown over Tan Cloth with ONLY 94k miles. This Plymouth is one we received trade and looks to be in very nice shape both inside and outside. Has the 6 Cylinder motor good for 97HP with a 3-speed manual transmission and starts up the first time and runs out very nice. The car will come with lot of extra things like: two sets of wheels with tires & hub caps, car cover, service manual, two sets of keys, and vintage A/C. The body and paint are in very nice shape and looks to be rust free plus all the chrome is in very nice shape and looks to have be redone. The inside was redone back in the 90s and still looks very nice with updated seat belts. We have tried all the lights and they all work as does the factory Radio. All the glass is in good shape with no cracks and all go up and down fine. You would have to look a long time to find a 1949 Plymouth as clean as this one plus you would spend much more than the asking price to redo one. Call Weisco Motorcars for more info or to set up a time stop by for a look over this hard to find 1949 Plymouth. This car will be sold AS IS and Exempt on miles for the age of the car (we where told the miles are true and the title shows actual mileage as well).
VISIT US AT OUR SHOWROOM LOCATED AT 7000 EAST COLFAX Ave! Feel welcome to ask us for an Equifax AutoCheck vehicle report with buyback guarantee. Financing available from 1.9% wac. Terms of 24-84 months plus leasing available. Many of our vehicles qualify for extended service contracts--please ask for more information if interested. Visit WWW.WEISCOMOTORCARS.COM for more information and pictures.
Terms of Sale & Auctions for all vehicles sold at Weisco Motorcars
• We strongly encourage inspections before purchasing to avoid any misunderstandings or representations.
• All used vehicles should be assumed to have some degree of wear. No Vehicle is perfect for everyone. Despite our efforts to verify a vehicle's mechanical condition; we are not able to warranty a manufacturer’s workmanship or previous owner’s diligence in care or use. Weisco Motorcars does sell all vehicles "AS IS". We have described the above mentioned vehicle to the best of our ability. However, with all pre-owned automobiles, the condition is subjective. Please be advised that no oral or written statements concerning any vehicle constitutes a representation or warranty of the condition of the said vehicle.
• We will not hold a vehicle for you without a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit. No exceptions. If you want the vehicle give us a deposit to hold it for you.
• Unless we have some documentation we always sell classic cars as mileage exempt. That means we do not know the original miles. What we list in the ad is what the odometer currently reads or is based off rebuild information of the engine and or body/chassis.
• Advertised price includes D&H of $298.50 paperwork fee / dealer handling fee. The D&H Fee will include a 60 day temporary tag for vehicle use.
• All sales are plus Sales tax, title fee, E-test
• All sales are final with car being sold where is, as is.
• All above terms and conditions are applied to vehicle sales, whether through E-bay or otherwise.
We ship nationwide. Please call or email for information about delivery and shipping options. Flying to Denver via DIA airport? We will be happy to pick you up!