Full Custom built 2001 Chevy Corvette Coupe with over $115k in the build. This Corvette was built by Corvette Connections in Denver Colorado and was created to be a one of a kind winner at car shows or at the track. Has a built 383 stroker motor with a procharger and Snow performance methanol injection and is good for 650RWHP and has run 10.6 at Bandimere. The paint job on this Corvette is over the top with custom graphics plus Flared rear quarter panels, rear wing, side skirts, front bumper, and custom hood to give it a one off look. Done in two tone pearl white over Blue and stands out in the sun and was also done in the door and hood jams to match. The inside of this coupe was also all done custom with painted to match dash and door trim, roll cage and 5 point harnesses plus stock seat belts. Has custom painted Savini Forged wheels 19 front and 20 rear with the rear tubbed to fit the 345/25R20s plus painted calipers and drilled rotors. For options this Corvette has the glass roof, power seats, keyless entry, CD player, heads up display, A/C, and much more. You cannot build this car for our asking price and would have the only one like it so if you like to stand out at car shows over other cars you most take a close look at this 2001 Corvette coupe. This car will not pass E-test for Air Care Colorado and will need to be plated outside of the Air Care Colorado testing area since the vehicle has a built motor. Call Paul for more info on this Corvette coupe or to set up a time to stop by for a look over of this one of a kind Corvette. Note test drives are up to our discretion as the car has over 650HP.
VISIT US AT OUR SHOWROOM LOCATED AT 7000 EAST COLFAX Ave! Feel welcome to ask us for an Equifax AutoCheck vehicle report with buyback guarantee. Financing available from 1.9% wac. Terms of 24-84 months plus leasing available. Many of our vehicles qualify for extended service contracts--please ask for more information if interested. Visit WWW.WEISCOMOTORCARS.COM for more information and pictures.
Terms of Sale & Auctions for all vehicles sold at Weisco Motorcars
• We strongly encourage inspections before purchasing to avoid any misunderstandings or representations.
• All used vehicles should be assumed to have some degree of wear. No Vehicle is perfect for everyone. Despite our efforts to verify a vehicle's mechanical condition; we are not able to warranty a manufacturer’s workmanship or previous owner’s diligence in care or use. Weisco Motorcars does sell all vehicles "AS IS". We have described the above mentioned vehicle to the best of our ability. However, with all pre-owned automobiles, the condition is subjective. Please be advised that no oral or written statements concerning any vehicle constitutes a representation or warranty of the condition of the said vehicle.
• We will not hold a vehicle for you without a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit. No exceptions. If you want the vehicle give us a deposit to hold it for you.
• Unless we have some documentation we always sell classic cars as mileage exempt. That means we do not know the original miles. What we list in the ad is what the odometer currently reads or is based off rebuild information of the engine and or body/chassis.
• Advertised price includes D&H of $298.50 paperwork fee / dealer handling fee. The D&H Fee will include a 60 day temporary tag for vehicle use.
• All sales are plus Sales tax, title fee, E-test
• All sales are final with car being sold where is, as is.
• All above terms and conditions are applied to vehicle sales, whether through E-bay or otherwise.
We ship nationwide. Please call or email for information about delivery and shipping options. Flying to Denver via DIA airport? We will be happy to pick you up!