2001 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe with 997 Conversion with GT2 upgrades done in White over Grey leather. This is a true one of a kind 911 Turbo with over $32k in upgrades and one you must see in person. The 911 Turbo has the twin turbo 3.6L H6 good for 415HP stock but this is far from stock with upgraded Garrett Tial Alpha 1668 Turbos, Garrett forged WG kit, forged driverter valves, 5 bar fuel reg, GIAC custom ECU tune, forged inlet pipe, Custom 3 high flow exhaust with high flow cats, Storm performance stage II water methanol kit. This car made 534WHP on the Dyno before the addition of the water methanol kit and is one very fast car. Other upgrades also done to the car for performance are: 14 LB Flywheel, SACHS 2.5 race clutch, BR series Coilovers, Neuspeed sway bars, and adjustable sway bar links. The exterior has a full steel 997 conversion with full repaint to Carrera White with GT2 aero kit. Other exterior upgrades are: Red painted calipers, Black Roderick 19 staggered wheels, Xenon front & rear lights for a nice custom look. The interior of this 911 Turbo has also seen some nice upgrades like: Carbon Fiber trim package, Kenwood deck with Navigation & Bluetooth, JL audio slash V2 series, Polk audio speakers, suede headliner, tinted windows, and more. This car will turn heads and if they do not see they will hear it with the custom exhaust and will make for a fun toy or weekend car. Over all the Porsche is in very nice shape and is ready for the new owner to have fun with and there is not one chip or dent in the car. Call Paul at Weisco Motorcars for more info or to set up a time to stop by for a look over the car and sorry no test drive.
VISIT US AT OUR SHOWROOM LOCATED AT 7000 EAST COLFAX Ave! Feel welcome to ask us for an Equifax AutoCheck vehicle report with buyback guarantee. Financing available from 1.9% wac. Terms of 24-84 months plus leasing available. Many of our vehicles qualify for extended service contracts--please ask for more information if interested. Visit WWW.WEISCOMOTORCARS.COM for more information and pictures.
Terms of Sale & Auctions for all vehicles sold at Weisco Motorcars
• We strongly encourage inspections before purchasing to avoid any misunderstandings or representations.
• All used vehicles should be assumed to have some degree of wear. No Vehicle is perfect for everyone. Despite our efforts to verify a vehicle's mechanical condition; we are not able to warranty a manufacturer’s workmanship or previous owner’s diligence in care or use. Weisco Motorcars does sell all vehicles "AS IS". We have described the above mentioned vehicle to the best of our ability. However, with all pre-owned automobiles, the condition is subjective. Please be advised that no oral or written statements concerning any vehicle constitutes a representation or warranty of the condition of the said vehicle.
• We will not hold a vehicle for you without a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit. No exceptions. If you want the vehicle give us a deposit to hold it for you.
• Unless we have some documentation we always sell classic cars as mileage exempt. That means we do not know the original miles. What we list in the ad is what the odometer currently reads or is based off rebuild information of the engine and or body/chassis.
• Advertised price includes D&H of $298.50 paperwork fee / dealer handling fee. The D&H Fee will include a 60 day temporary tag for vehicle use.
• All sales are plus Sales tax, title fee, E-test
• All sales are final with car being sold where is, as is.
• All above terms and conditions are applied to vehicle sales, whether through E-bay or otherwise.
We ship nationwide. Please call or email for information about delivery and shipping options. Flying to Denver via DIA airport? We will be happy to pick you up!